Saturday

Mumbo Jumbo

I was trying to make the most of the nice weekend, so on Sunday, March 2, we went to church and then came home to Stroker's grilling talents. We had lunch on our brand new table. I organised more photos, looked through scrapbooks, organised my desk and made the most of the day. Brooke cooked dinner again. She is getting good at this.
The kids were out of school on Monday, March 3 for spring break. They don't go back for two weeks. The irony is that we received the most snow and ice this year during the night. Some businesses closed early due icy conditions. My work closed at 2pm, but it was actually clearing off by then. Brooke and I went to Sparta to pick up our unsold consignment items and I was thrilled. We reduced our stuff from five totes to one and cleared $180.00  Can you say "Win! Win!"?
There was another kids consignment sale getting ready to start up in Cookeville, so I dropped off the items that were left from the Sparta sale to the Cookeville sale on Tuesday, March 4. Afterwords, I worked on photo organization some more. I have years and years of photo's to go through. It is hard at this point to determine how old the kids were and what the actual date was for each photo now that so much time has passed. This is getting exhausting.
Meanwhile, Brooke has taken up the hobby of canvas art while she is on spring break. She has some cute projects completed already.

We didn't make it to church Wednesday, March 5 because Stroker was feeling too tired. I picked up KFC for dinner and worked on photo organization a while.
Brooke tried to learn to cross stitch on Thursday, March 6. It took about two hours before she gave up on it forever. We had IHOP for dinner and I made a couple of scrapbook pages before bedtime.
Brooke helped make eggrolls at my work on Friday, March 7. Stroker started his new position at work. He seems excited, but he didn't get home any earlier. I got online to order Devin some pants for graduation. It took a while, but I finally found some 32x36.
We went to the home show on Saturday, March 8. Nothing new or amazing there. We mostly was looking for someone to do some dirt work in our yard. No luck there either. We stopped by a place to check on just having the dirt dumped in our yard too. It looks like we are going to have to do the work ourselves. We met up at Applebees with Gary, Darlene, Stacia and the boys, Brad, Michaela and the boys for dinner. It is Brad's birthday and I can't believe he is 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment