Tuesday

Random Events of Last Week

Whew, I did not realize that I was so far behind in blog world.
We have spent the last week in high gear. 
  • There has been three nights of Vacation Bible School.
  •  Brookelynn had a sleepover at Jalyn's and went to Nashville Shores.
  • Devin spent the entire weekend at Braden's.
  • We visited mom and my brother over the weekend.
  • I have been organising the master bedroom closet.
  • Made several trips back and forth to Lowes to get shelving and stuff to get the closet organised.
  • Brookelynn lost her last baby tooth. Braces are just around the corner.
  •  We cleaned out all the size 10/12 clothes in Brooke's closet.
  • She now feels the need to go on a shopping spree.
  • The first day of school was yesterday. I feel even older now that I have a middle school child and a junior in high school. 
  • We went to visit my dad and then visited my sister yesterday afternoon.
  • I made a caramel pie (yum-o)
  • My computer has a bad attitude and has decided to stop downloading photos from my camera. I will have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment