Thursday

Doctor, Doctor

This has definitely been a fast week. I have spent 90% of it dealing with doctors. I got a text from my brother Monday at 3pm that read "ambulance is taking mom to hospital. Chest pain"
I went to the hospital and met up with mom in the ER. The pain had stopped and she was feeling better. She was admitted to the hospital for observation and they ran test all throughout the night. I "slept" in a chair. The doctors finally determined that she did not have a heart attach. She was discharged around 1:45 on Tuesday. We were both worn out. After a quick trip through the McDonald's drive thru, I delivered mom back home.
Wednesday, Brookelynn had a 9:30 doctor appointment for her yearly check up. I woke up with a headache and still felt worn out, but we managed to make it to her doctor's appointment. Her visit had a good report; however, she wound up with an immunization shot and had to get her finger pricked for tests. She was not a happy camper.
One good note: Stroker found my car keys yesterday afternoon that have been missing for the past week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment