Saturday

One Last Post for February

I can't even begin to remember half the things that have been going on at our house the last couple of weeks. The days begin and end so quickly, I cant even keep up. I do recall going to bed every single night for the last 5 days watching "Forest Gump". It's "Can't get enough Gump week" on AMC (American Movie Channel).
I guess I just can't get enough Gump because I have am hooked.
I had a great birthday. My sister, brother-in-law, niece, great nephew, great niece, Stroker, Devin, Brookelynn and I went to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. I received a lot of great gifts and cards. Some of the gifts that I received were...

  • White Roses
  • "Sister's" Candle light Heart Warmer
  • gift certificate for a manicure
  • lunch at Cheddar's
  • 2 scented candles
  • chocolate...(Yum)
  • an awesome handmade photo frame
  • hugs, kisses & lots of love

I know there is more that I should blog about, but I just don't recall right now and I am ready for bed and another night of Forest Gump.

No comments:

Post a Comment