Tuesday

Just Visiting

After church Sunday, we made our rounds visiting first my mom and then my dad. I need to visit them more often, but our schedule stays packed.

Tuesday was school registration. Brookelynn had to attend the entire two hours. Devin just ran in briefly to pick up his schedule. When I picked up Brookelynn at 10:00, she was determined that we go straight to the store to purchase school supplies.

Tuesday afternoon, one of the brave cheer moms allowed her daughter to have a sleepover for all the cheerleaders. Better her than me I guess. The sleepover required each of the girls to bring a sleeping bag. There is one thing we have never needed in the past, so off to the store I go to buy one. Boy did I luck up...Panda sleeping bag, pillow and carrying bag. PERFECT! Brookelynn loved it.

Stacia text me Tuesday afternoon to see if I would be interested in taking a few photos of Jett, Dash, and Grey. I said "sure...can we do it today?" We wound up at Dogwood Park. The idea started heading south when we arrived at sunset. Next was the dying battery in my camera, followed by two boys that would much rather play than take photos. After a short while, Stacia told them to go have fun. It was great to sit outside, enjoy the warm summer air and watch those kids run, giggle and splash until 9:00. Stacia had to convince them that the fountain was going to turn off soon; otherwise, they would have never got in the van.


No comments:

Post a Comment