Saturday

Sleep Over Survival

Brookelynn had two of her friends over for a sleep over last night. I think sleepovers are a requirement for young girls. It is just part of growing up.
Those girls covered all the basics...Pizza, movies, gossip, manicures and oh yeah, how could I forget...Justin Bieber. No sleepover is complete these days without  Justin Bieber musicI could hear the  whispering and giggling right up till I fell asleep. I know Brookelynn will be tired and cranky today. She is a lot like me when bedtime rolls around. We have to have our rest.
I remember when I was a little girl, my best friend Maleigha would come over for a sleep over. It would be so much fun...right up till I fell asleep.  I was never good and staying awake until the weeee hours of the morning (except for that time we walked around the neighborhood about a dozen times). There were several times that I remember I would open my eyes to find that Maleigha had went home at 2am because she got bored being the only one awake. LOL

As for the rest of us, we have a busy agenda today...and it's time to get the day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment