Saturday

Saturday Seventeen

Sooo, the days are getting shorter and the "To Do" lists keeps getting longer.  Since my last post, we have been...
  1. Shopping for school supplies ( since we only have a week and a half left).
  2. We used the gift certificate Wednesday , that my friend Paula gave to me for Puleo's Grill.
  3. Nan bought a new car and brought it by one evening to show everyone. We spent a couple of hours that evening just hanging out on the patio enjoying the afternoon shade.
  4. We joined Keith, Heather and Aysiah at El Tapatio on Thursday night for dinner.
  5. Keith asked Stroker to be his best man at his wedding.
  6. I have begun my search for beach condos since the wedding is just around the corner.
  7. Oh yeah...I have officially began Christmas shopping.  I already have about 7 people checked off my list. Hopefully I can keep up the pace and finish up early....Naaahhh...that will never happen.
  8. Last night, we joined Mildred, Nan, and Paradise at the Olive Garden for a family dinner.
  9. Today, Brookelynn and I went to Bath & Body Works to stock up on hand soap, wall flower refills and a bunch of other smelly stuff that Brookelynn just had to have. We also found some great deals at Kirklands.
  10. By the time we left there, we were ready for ice cream from DQ. Since Stroker was at home vacuuming the truck and trailer, we called and took "to go" orders for him and Devin.
  11. Devin's toe nail fell off this week.
  12. I have attempted (several times) to get the kids outgrown clothes labeled for a consignment sale with no luck.
  13. Bought a new software kit to design logo's, Press Releases, Business Cards, and Web name generator.
  14. We found out that the Justin Bieber concert is officially sold out...Sssshhhhhhh!!! DO NOT tell Brookelynn.
  15. Scheduled a date with my husband for next Friday night.
  16. Took Devin for his back to school hair cut this morning.
  17. Stroker and I took a day to sleep in till 11:30 am...that is VERY unusual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment