Thursday

December 2018 part 1

Where on earth does the time go? How can it be Saturday, December 1, 2018 already?
We got to watch Hollyn for a couple hours this evening. She sure loves the presents.



Also, how can I still be hanging more Christmas lights.
It's like the Griswold's around here.
My husband said he didn't want to hang lights on the house, so I hung them IN our house.



On Saturday, December 8, 2018, Maleigha and I took our annual Christmas shopping trip. It was a little drizzly this year, but that doesn't stop us from having a great time.  Never has...Never will👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻
It was a little colder today too, so it felt like Christmas shopping weather🎅


The trunk was filling up by the afternoon.

The Christmas tree at home was starting to pile up too.

 I moved the Christmas cards to a display in the Kitchen on Tuesday, December 11, 2018. I love Christmas cards, but I have not found time to send mine out this year.
I attended a Christmas luncheon on Thursday, December 13, 2020  held at the American Bank and Trust building

No comments:

Post a Comment