Sunday

We Skipped Spring

We had home cookin' off the grill on the the first day of May 2018.  
Richard and Joscar came over and cleaned 6 units. 
The weather was awesome. 😀
Brooke could not wait to get the top off that jeep.
Tuesday, May 2, 2018 was administrative professionals day.  We were treated to lunch at Nick's.
I also had a doctor's appointment. I decided to do HRT    and today was the day.
My appointment ran a little long, but I got out in time to get to church.
We had a delivery on Thursday, May 3, 2018. Gus helped us with that.
I took the convertible to Sonic and had a treat compliments of a token that daddy left in the car.
The weather was awesome.  Brooke and I both rode around topless.
I went to Nashville with Kevin, Tiffany and Katlin on Friday, May 4, 2018 to have tests done on Kevin's heart. His arteries looked clean enough that no procedures were necessary.
I got back to Cookeville in time to meet our Friday night crew for dinner at the Dipsy Doodle.
I spent all day on Saturday, May 5, 2018 cleaning the stuff that I dread cleaning the most.
The bathrooms, sweeping the house, stripping the beds and dishes.
The forecast was calling for rain, so it gave us more time to ourselves.
We visited Mildred and Paradise and got to meet Paradise's new dog Champ. 
On Sunday, May 6, 2018, after church, we drove the convertible to the Rose Garden for lunch and down to Edgar Evans State Park. We took the old Highway 70 back home.
It was a great little drive.


 We got home and took the doggies to the park for a walk at the park on Monday, May 7, 2018.
It was Lilly's first time. She loved it except swimming.  
Kimba loves to swim, but Lilly just doesn't get it.

We had a quick dinner at Captain D's. The kids don't like it, so we go when they are not with us.
Maleigha sent me a message that our Snap Streak had vanished, so I immediately emailed them about it.
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018, it was back up. Whew...that was close.
It was sunny and 77° outside. Brooke and I took a drive to Stacia's, but she wasn't home. 😞
I made a new cleaning schedule for Church on Wednesday, May 9, 2018.  Devin and I had lunch together and we went to Cracker Barrell after church.

We walked Kimba and Lilly again at the park on Thursday, May 10, 2018, but Lilly still isn't a fan of swimming.
Kimba is so thankful that we take her.
The barometric pressure is back up today....way up.
Dirt was delivered and spread on Friday, May 11, 2018. Now, to get grass to grow.
Our new unit arrived today. 😁
oh...Brooke always has her bed made...I love her. 😍

We stopped by the Poke Salad festival on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
We had lunch there too.
We spent the evening hanging out on the patio.







No comments:

Post a Comment