Saturday

Sweet 16

We ate at TN BBQ in Livingston Wednesday, November 1, 2017. It was the first time that we have eaten there. It was good, even though I was feeling a yucky.
 I was sneezing and sniffling all day.
Tuesday, November 2nd was worse. I had so much sinus pressure that I thought my eyeballs were gonna pop out.
I went home at 11 am and went to bed.
Friday morning, November 3, 2017 after I dropped Brooke off at school, I went straight to the clinic. I was the second one in the door. They must have felt sorry for me because they got me straight on back to a room. After my assessment, I got a shot and a z-pack
Wow! Those steroid shots are no joke. I was feeling better the same day. Friday afternoon, I cleaned the bathrooms at home, sat outside on the patio, invited friends over to hang out on the patio....I felt so much better.
We got a new puppy on Saturday, November 4, 2017. She is seven months old and her name is Lilly.
Kimba is not a big fan of her just yet and Lilly doesn't really understand that this is her new home yet either.
We went jeepin' for a while since the weather is nice and warmed back up for a day or two.  The leaves are beautiful. They must be in peak this week.
After church on Sunday, November, 5, 2017, we went to have a photo shoot for Brooke's sweet 16.


 We also went to Mildred's to have birthday cake with Bee.
We went to the DMV Monday, November 6, 2017 so that Brooke could take the drivers license test. Her instructor even wrote "Good Job" on her form. She also told us that it is a rare occurrence that she gives any test taker a "Good Job".
While Brooke was taking the test, I was busy helping Dorothy renew her license on the kiosk.
Brooke and I had to go by the insurance company and add her to the policy.
We had dinner at Olive Garden for her birthday and celebrated with a sweet 16 birthday cake.

 On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 we went to Poet's and had coffee while we met up with Phillips to talk about business practices. 
We had church on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 and Brooke had her first chorus concert on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
It was a Veteran's Day program. Stroker and I went to listen and it was beautiful.  
The doggy's were starting to warm up to each other by Friday, November 10, 2017.
They were started to play and sniff around like dogs do. 😝
We went to dinner at Anchor Down Friday night with the Paramore's and Roberts.
We had four set ups on Saturday, November 11, 2017. That was more than I expected for mid November.



No comments:

Post a Comment