Sunday

Mid Month Mundane

Sunday, August 13, 2017 was a great day because I actually had time to squeeze in a nap after church and lunch at Helen's Restaurant.
I also had a hair appointment at 4:30. 💇
Monday was an expensive day. I paid the car insurance and we had dinner at Craw Daddy's with Georgi and Mary.
Tuesday's are the days that our employees work, which happens to mean it is the day that I clean house.
Wednesdays are church days, which means it is also Cracker Barrel night.
Thursday, August 17, 2017 was a break from the monotony. I attended a women's conference at a church here in town where they hosted Jill Bricoe.

 It was sooo good. What a focused lady she is. Often we lose sight of the real purpose. What a refreshing speech she gave. 
We had dinner with my sister and brother-in-law Friday night at Shear Delights.
Afterwords, he took us on a tour of his new garage / workshop / apartment / whatever else with fit in there.
Heather, Brooke and I toured the Parade of Homes on Saturday, August 19th.
It took us all day, but there were some beautiful houses. We also stopped at a Amish store and shopped around.
After church on Sunday, we bought a generator. Who knows if we will every use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment