Monday

September...the First Half

September arrived and I wasn't even done with summer. As a matter of fact, I didn't even feel as if it was time for summer to begin. It seems as every time I go to sleep, I wake up to a whole new season.
I began September by working on shelving for a storage closet and I worked on an invitation to have some family over for Labor Day.
We set a policy in place this year to be closed for holidays, it gives us a chance to enjoy an occasional day off.
Alyssa came home from Power Athletics with Brooke on Wednesday, September 2, but I was so tired that I had to take a nap that day.
Brooke's school had their first home football game on Thursday, September 3,
Michigan had their first football game, and I (being anti-athletic) vacuumed the attic. Because I would rather do almost anything except watch sports.
We ended the week with a sleepover. Morgan came home from school with Brooke on Friday, September 4. By Saturday, September 5, Morgan, Ella, and Alyssa were here to spend the night with Brooke.  We all went to Cream City for Superman ice cream, we played at Dogwood Park for a while and even roamed the streets of Cookeville looking at Graffiti (past curfew).
Here they are on Broad Street.
After church on Sunday, September 6, we were busy running to Sparta, Livingston and just across the street.
Our Labor Day gathering was Monday, September 7. We played on the water slide since Labor Day is the un-official last day of summer.
We went to the movies on Tuesday, September 8 to see War Room. It was a good movie. 
We were visited by Gary and Darlene afterwords.
Thursday, I got my car vacuumed and took a peaceful drive to Rose Cemetery.
Friday night was sleepover time again. Ella came home with Brooke and we went to dinner at Longhorns. We kept the routine on Saturday as Ella and Alyssa both spent the night. After church on Sunday, we spent the remainder of the day drying out the water slide.
I was feeling pretty tired on Monday, September 14, so I had to take an evening nap to re energize. I spent the rest of the evening working on website updates because apparently, websites do better if they are mobile friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment