Saturday

First Week of February

I went to visit mom and dad for a while on Sunday, February 1, after church and dinner with some of our church friends. Devin went with me to mom's, but Brooke stayed home because Morgan was coming by to pick her up for a sleepover. I also spent some time with daddy. My dad always has some great advice...even when he doesn't even realize that he is giving it. Time tends to get away from me on Sunday's during my visiting. I try to visit weekly, but sometimes life gets way too hectic.
Brookelynn spent a second night at Morgan's on Monday, February 2.
The hubs and I drove to Sparta on Tuesday, February 3, to check out some copy cat's that have apparently been stalking us. The more we found out, the more we realized that we had nothing to worry about. What a cobbled up mess those people were in. We just turned around and went to dinner at Logan's.
I made one of those dreaded trips to Wal-Mart on Wednesday, February 4 to stock up on junk food. Ella came home with Brooke for a sleepover because rumor has it that a decent amount of snow will fall overnight. I even cooked a home cooked meal so the kids could graze on that the next day.
I woke up Thursday, February 5 with a horrible headache and found that there was no snow. I managed to get the girls to school and treated a headache with two Tylenol, two ibuprofen and two Aleve until after 2pm before it let up. I hate days that my head hurts like this.
The hubs and I had another dinner date for two at Crawdaddy's on Friday night, February 6. Just an F.Y.I....Crawdaddy's has the best vegetables in town.
We tried out our new I.R. M. on Saturday, February 7. It was kind of a fail, but only because we don't really know how to use it yet. I can't wait until we learn how to maneuver it correctly. It's gonna be the best thing since the invention of dollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment