Monday

The Weekend Is Over

It was another beautiful weekend. Saturday, we went to my dad's for a while for a visit and then we spent the rest of the day at my great nephew Jett's birthday party. Stroker and Gary hung a few pair of window blinds for my sister afterwords. We (Stroker, Devin, Brookelynn, and I) ended the day by going to El Tapatio (Mexican Restaurant) with my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, great nephew (Zander), and my nephew's fiance. It was late when we finally made it back home.  When we all got up Sunday morning, Devin was feeling energetic and went walking with me at the park. We only walked 2 miles; then headed home. Sunday was a good day to rest and spend quite time at home. It was beautiful outside so Stroker and I sat in the swing and watched the kids ride their bikes for a while.
Now the weekend is over and I am getting ready to take the kids to school and begin a brand new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment