Wednesday

Running Behind

The week is half over already :( I went to Nashville with Darlene on Monday and didn't get home till 7pm.
Tuesday, we went to drop off the candy that will garnish one of Brooke's birthday cakes, then to visit my great nephews and also eat dinner. We didn't get home till 9pm. Right now, Stroker is outside cleaning up his truck since we are supposed to have a few more days of sunshine.
I have got to get the decorations together and the menu planned for Brooke's birthday party, there are only two days left. I am running out of time. I did manage to get the cupcakes ordered to take to her class.
Tomorrow evening, we are planning to attend a graduation of my friend Heather, so I will not have any extra time to plan the party. I have got to get this thing together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment