Tuesday

Spring Sprang Early

Today was officially the first day of Spring. We had record breaking warm weather around here. Today's high was 85 degrees. It was so nice outside that we grilled burgers and corn on the cob. We threw together some macaroni salad and baked beans and had dinner on the patio.
I had taken Cletus to drop him off at the groomers at noon and picked him up at 4pm. He sure looks like he feels better. His winter coat was looking shaggy.
I also walked another 4 miles today toward my 500 mile walk this summer. Today I went by myself. Sometimes it's nice to have an hour alone to reflect on everything.
The grass is getting greener and the stinky Bradford Pear tree blooms are gone.  The cherry trees are beginning to bloom and they smell beautiful. This sure was a great spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment