Sunday

5 Day Recap

Wednesday morning I drove to Sparta to pick up my mom and take her to her doctor appointment. When we arrived at her appointment, the lady at the "sign in" window informed her that her appointment had been rescheduled. After a drive thru breakfast at McDonald's, we headed back to Sparta.
When I got mom back home, I headed back to Cookeville and spent the rest of the day working around the house on all the mundane chores such as laundry, furniture polishing, bathtub scrubbing and general pick up.
Thursday must have been really dull. I can't remember a thing that happened Thursday. Seems like it rained most of the day Thursday. I didn't get a chance to walk that day.
Friday consisted of a visit to Moss TN and a meal at El Tapatio.
Saturday was a cooler day. We have gotten so spoiled to the 70 and 80 degree weather this month, that 62 chilled us out. I skipped out on walking again because it just wasn't warm enough. We went to Logan's for dinner and ran into Chris and Ashley (again). That was two nights in a row that we ended up at the same restaurant as them.
Today, I got dressed for church in the bedroom. I put on a long sleeve black shirt and a khaki skirt. I decided on black sandals. When Stroker came out of the bathroom, he had on a long sleeve black shirt, khaki pants and black shoes. We took one look at each other and said "you just want to be like me".
Neither of us would change into something else, so we went to church as the matching couple. Great minds think alike I guess. We had a good sermon today about putting our trust in God and the importance of the sacrifices we make for Him.
Stroker put down some grass seed this afternoon while the sun was out.
I got to take my four mile walk at the park today. That felt good, being as I have missed the last three days. I spotted these ducks at the bridge on my last lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment