Wednesday

October 2018: Part 2

Another full house in our youth group Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
We were making deliveries on Saturday, October 20,2018 and my honey had to help get one of our customers roller chairs unstuck. He first thought the guy was just stuck a little, so he jokingly said "put that thing in 4 wheel drive", but turns out, it was really really stuck.  
He got him unstuck finally.
We also witnessed a beautiful sunset that day.
We spent the later portion of October going back for Devin's post-op appointment on Wednesday, October 24.
We took a church trip to Autumn Acres on Sunday, October 21, 2018.



We got some pumpkins to decorate with, but they dogs thought they were new chew toys all week.
Lilly also thought our brand new water hose was a chew toy. She chewed it in half.  Then my husband made her wear it.
Bridgett and I went to cooking on the square on Friday, October 26, 2018.

It was also a day of celebration because Darlene is now 9 years CANCER FREE.

We went to dads to celebrate his birthday on Sunday, October 28, 2018. I thank God that I still have my daddy.

My husband and I attended the annual Rising Above Dinner Banquet on Tuesday, October 30, 2018. 
before the dinner, we had to clear everything for the patio installers because our addition was supposed to start the next morning.


I had a doctors appointment on Halloween.  It was no "treat either".
I don't know why I scheduled a Halloween doctor appointment of all days.
The patio paver installers showed up to start our new patio addition.
We joined our church for a little "Trunk-or-treat" festivities before making our pick ups. Rain tried to set in 8:30pm, but God is so good. None of our stuff got wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment