Sunday

On the Go Again

...and so it begins...June 2018
June 1, 2018 was on a Friday this year. We got up at 5:30 am and got our day started. 
It was a sunny day and everything ran smoothly. We had a steak dinner at the American Diner to start off the month.
As we were driving down Willow Avenue Saturday morning, June 2, 2018, my husband turns to me and asks "So what are we going to do today?"
I replied with a list of items
  • "make these deliveries"
  • "go by the funeral home because Gary's sister died"
  • "watch Hollyn while Stacia and Delano attend the funeral"
  • "Go for lunch"
He then asks..."so, nothing for our anniversary?"
How did I forget that?  Of all the things to slip my mind. 
I confessed right off the bat.  "Oh Crap!...I forgot about that."
I told him that it looks like our day is pretty full already.  Lets just celebrate tomorrow.
We did all those things on the list above and took Hollyn with us to O'Charley's

Stroker was a baby hog. Brooke and I barely had a chance with her.

On our evening route, we got pulled over.  Thankfully, he let us go.
We finished the night with a ride in the jeep down to Hurricane Marina
So we celebrated our anniversary after church on Sunday, June 3, 2018.
Sterl, Debi, Lee & Judy followed us down to Mount Juliet for lunch at Red Robin.
Lunch was great and we did some shopping afterwords.
We got back home in time for my hair appointment.  
We had a church meeting with the building committee and diner on the Sonic patio afterwards.
We cleaned and dried two units on Monday, June 4, 2018.
I made Taco's for dinner which only got eaten by me 😞
There is a bear on the loose here in Cookeville and is the talk of the town.
The dogs started barking around bedtime, so we checked to make sure that they were not barking at a bear. We ended up outside letting them run around the street. Stroker let his tailgate down to take a seat while we watched.
The dogs immediately took notice, ran like crazy and jumped in the back. They thought it was time for a ride.  Of course, he took them around the block on "a Bear Hunt"
We took another ride down to the lake on Tuesday, June 5, 2018. We put the top down and took the backroads all the way there. We had dinner at the Rose Garden.
 Brooke had her Jeep stripped today too. I'm so glad to see summer 😁
 
We had Glow Night at church on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.  We also had snow cones which made an awful mess, but they sure were good. 


Brooke and I had lunch at Cheddars on  Thursday, June 7, 2017.
We went to Livingston Thursday afternoon.
We went shoe shopping for Stroker on Friday, June 8, 2018
Dinner was at the American Diner with our church group.
I got a lot of house work done on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
I swept every room, cleaned both bathrooms, got all the laundry done and dishes were washed dried and put away. That is a successful day if you ask me. 
I was craving Chili's, so that is where we had lunch after church on Sunday, June 10, 2018.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment