Thursday

Holiday World...Round 3 (2016 Edition)

We started the final week of June 2016 at church on Sunday, June 26.
We drove to Rickman and Gainesboro afterwords. 
On Monday, June 27, we took a Tahoe load of girls to Holiday World.
It was the first time Brooke (and her friends) ventured out on their own to explore a park.
Darlene and I had the day to ourselves to ride.


While in line for a ride, I seen this shirt and really liked it.
 Brookelynn and her friends hit all the roller coasters.

Darlene endured a couple of roller coasters with me, but I rode a few of them solo.
While we were gone. Stroker trimmed the Bradford Pear tree. Although he knows better than to be climbing ladders and using saws while no one is home, he did it anyway.
Thankfully, he didn't fall out of the tree or cut off any of his own limbs.
Turns out, the tree looks pretty good too.
On Tuesday, June 28, I decided to do some re-arranging. I moved my dresser into our walk in closet where the rest of my clothes are.  The closet is plenty large enough for it, and now I have all my clothes in one place. Wonder if I can start calling it "my dressing room"?
I also made a trip to Sam's Club on Tuesday. That always turns out to be expensive.
By the time I moved furniture and shopped, there was no time left to cook, so we went to Cheddar's for dinner. It is quickly gaining popularity on my favorite restaurants list.
On Wednesday, June 29, after church, we tried out the new Bluetooth sound system (from Sam's Club) while we hung out and relaxed on the patio.
Summer nights on the patio is one of my favorite summertime pastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment