Saturday

Holidays and Birthdays

Monday, February 18th was Presidents Day which means we all got to sleep in. Except Stroker, he had to go to work.  I got lots of stuff done around the house Monday and even cooked a roast for dinner. I almost felt like a wife and mom that day.
Stroker and I have also started a 30 minute walking routine these last couple of weeks to attempt to be a bit more healthy.
My tooth still ached all week as it has been since my appointment back on Feb. 5th. On Tuesday, I called the dentist to tell them that it had been hurting me and had not gotten better, but the receptionist told me that they couldn't get me in for a week, so she made me an appointment for next Tuesday. I replied "well, it's been hurting this long, I guess I can deal with the pain for another week"...Uuuuggghhh
Friday was my 37th birthday. I got lots of cards from family and  friends and some great gifts too. Maleigha and my sister posted it on facebook, which got some responses from people that I haven't even thought of in years. Stroker posted this photo on instagram and wished me a happy birthday.
HEY, I was all over the world wide web JACK! (That's a bit of Duck Dynasty humor there)
My co-workers brought in breakfast for an office party.
I received flowers, cards and gifts, but I think I already mentioned that.
To finish off my birthday, the tooth that has been bothering me for the past 3 weeks broke in half at 9pm. What a horrible ending to such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment