Wednesday

Fall Break

Fall Break is "breaking" me for sure.  These kids are asking for lunch from a different restaurant every day.
Tonight we had a "Soup and Sandwich" dinner and fellowship at church. I made beef and cabbage soup with some cornbread.  Yep, you read that correctly...I "made" it.
To start off October, we finally caught the movie we wanted to see on Saturday. We all thought it was a good story. We replayed the whole family date event which started with dinner at Cheddar's and then "Courageous" the movie.
We visited my mom for a bit on Sunday and enjoyed the entire weekend full of sunshine and temperatures in the seventies.
Monday, Brookelynn vacuumed my car for me, then Stroker washed and waxed it. I felt like I had a new car. I was so appreciative, that I cooked dinner.
Tuesday evening, we spent some time outside planting the six mums that we bought 2 weekends ago. They are lined along the sides of the front steps. Now, if we can only get the rest of the fall decorations out before this week is over.
Devin and Brooke are wearing thin with each other already. Tomorrow is day six of fall break...there is still eight days left to keep them from driving each other (and me) crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment