Thursday

Last day of 2009

Here it is...the last day of 2009. I have been pretty productive the last couple of days. I have done a little shopping, paid utility bills, got some Christmas scrap booking underway, I even cooked dinner (which is a very rare occasion around here) last night.
Tuesday night, we met up with my sister and her husband for dinner at Cheddars. Tonight we plan to take part in our traditional New Years party at the home of my brother-in-law. I will definitely need to take a "power nap" sometime before we go. The kids have been out of school for two weeks straight and my husband has been on break from work for about eight days. "Cabin fever" is setting in.
Last night, Stroker and Devin met up with some guys at the college to watch the basketball game. Devin came home excited because he had won some money and a couple of t-shirts at the game. I'm glad they had a good time and also glad that I did not have to sit through that game. Brooke and I were left behind here at home to work on a couple of projects together. We also sat down and watched "Hannah Montana the Movie".
Brookelynn & I decorated her new bulletin board in pink and brown

No comments:

Post a Comment