Saturday

Billy is 6

Wow...I did not realize that Billy is 6 years old. Stroker and I both thought he would be turning 5. Where does the time go? Stroker, the kids, and I celebrated Billy's birthday with him today at his McDonald's party. Matt, Kelly, Mildred and Paradise were there too. It was great to get to see him again. He still loves cars and monster trucks... just the typical boy I guess.
I remember when he was 2 yrs. old, you could point out any car passing by and he could tell you the make of the vehicle. He would say..."Honda...Nissan...Chevy". I never once seen him get it wrong. He is so cute and smart. Today (at age 6) just beginning the 1st grade, he sat and read every word on every birthday card. It wasn't the typical reading you would get from a 6 year old, how they take their time and sound out every word. He read the cards like an adult...as if he had been reading for years. What a smart little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment