Sunday

Winter Jam 2017

Brooke didn't come to church with us on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.  She came home from school and fell asleep.  We were feeling pretty tired too. So after church, we went to grab some dinner at Zaxby's and headed home to get ready for bed.
On Thursday, February 2, 2017, I made fried green beans, scalloped potatoes and rolls while Stroker grilled some pork chops. Wouldn't you know, we cook a home cooked meal on the one day that Devin was not at home.  When his friend dropped him back off later on, he cleaned up all the food that was left. (Must've been good).
After distributing all 13 of the Winter Jam tickets on Friday, February 3, 2017, we headed to Nashville. It was about 3:00 when we headed out. We got there around 4:30 and the concert lasted until 11:50pm.  What a night!


Music, Prayer and Worship...all in one.
We had a great time. 
We got in so late on Friday Night (Saturday morning), that we slept in until about 9am on Saturday, February 4, 2017.
When I finally got up and got myself together, I went to visit daddy for a while and worked on my family tree.  I visited mom too. She was at Kevin's.  It was late in the afternoon before I got back home.   Too bad every Saturday can't be for visiting.
After Church on Sunday, February 5, 2017, we went to lunch at Cheddar's.  
We went to visit Ila after church at Bethesda.  She was glad to see us come by. 
When we made it back home, I took a nap. I think I was still tired from the late night Friday night.
I got up just in time to make some Superbowl snacks. I didn't watch the game of course, but I didn't let Stroker watch it hungry either.




No comments:

Post a Comment