Monday

This Is Not A Test

After church and lunch with some friends from church on Sunday, December 13, Stroker and I had big plans.  I had bought tickets a couple of months back (for his birthday) to the Toby Mac "This Is Not a Test Tour". We have been looking forward to it.
The weather was quite unseasonable for mid December. The temperature was in the high 70's, but a little breezy. Storms were predicted for Monday.
We headed toward Nashville a little early because I wanted to make a quick Target stop on the way down. We didn't stop for dinner, we instead opted for arena food. We had nacho's and hot dogs and even funnel cake. Yum!
Colten Dixon and Britt Nicole both opened before Toby Mac. He done a great job. I appreciate Christian artists who don't hold concerts to put on a show, but yet hold concerts to host a night of worship. The crowd sang, we had prayer, we praised God and we had a great time through all of it. This was one of my favorite nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment