Saturday

A Week of Lovin'

Sunday, February 8 finally got here. I have been looking forward to the day for months. WINTER JAM at Bridgestone Arena. The place was absolutely packed. Some people even got turned away at the door. The evening was awesome. I loved it! I sang along because no one could hear me. Brookelynn and Morgan got to see Hillsong United sing "Oceans" (their favorite song). We arrived at 4pm and got back home at 11:15. I can't wait to go again next year.

We woke up Monday morning, February 9, to water all over the floor because the water heater busted during the night. We spent the day sopping up water, moving the washer and dryer so we could get to the water heater and shopping for a new water heater. We finally had one installed by 7 pm.  Stroker was so stressed out all day that he was exhausted by bed time. He can not handle having something "Out of Order". Nothing is ever left "undone"...it's one of the things I love about him.


I got to have lunch with my sis at O'Charley's on Tuesday, February 10. We don't get together often for lunch, but I love when we do

Wednesday, February 11 held some good news since our week got off to a soggy start. We went by Verizon and left with a $75 savings per month on our bill. So glad I stopped by to go over our plan.
  I love saving money. 

We went to Logan's afterwords to spend our first month's savings on dinner LOL.
There were a few flurries of snow Thursday morning, February 12. Just enough to cancel school at 11:15. Brookelynn loves a good snow day. By noon, the snow had stopped and melted.

Brookelynn had her friend Alyssa over for a sleepover on Friday night, February 13. Grey came over to spend some time with us while S&D went for a pre Valentine's dinner. He was fun to take care of. I love his calm spirit. That's my kind of kid.

I visited my mom on Valentines Day and took her lunch after the hubs treated us all to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. After we got back from Sparta, we got to rest and relax at home for the rest of the day. I loved every minute of it.. These days, we prefer "down time" over anything.







No comments:

Post a Comment