Friday

Birthday's and Bereavement

Wednesday, I had a meeting at the high school to determine if Devin would get to graduate next December or if he would have to complete the full year. Turns out, he will lack one credit in December so he will have to attend the full year of his senior year. He is a little bummed because he wanted to get out early, but I'm still not over the fact that my child is going to graduate school next year. Where have eighteen years gone?

We attended church Wednesday evening, right after dinner at Logan's

Thursday, Stroker and I spent the day together tackling more chores at home and abroad the Upper Cumberland. We made a trip to Allon's first thing Thursday morning. Brookelynn went to her gymnastics classes today. While she was there, we put in her thirty day notice. Since she will be cheer-leading next year, we are going to be to crunched for time to fit gymnastics into the schedule.
To end the day, we went to Sparta and met up with my sister at mom's house to celebrate mom's 74th birthday.
Today, Kelly would have turned 30 years old. 

Friday evening was the visitation for Kelly's funeral. Kelly's mom (Connie) said to me "doesn't she look beautiful?" and Kelly did look beautiful. I just couldn't respond because I knew that if I tried to speak, the tears would start flowing and I would not be able to compose myself. I just gave Connie a nod followed by a  hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment