Sunday

Dental Drama followed by Road Trip

This is where you will find Devin most days. Right in front of his Playstation 3.
I finished knitting a pink and white scarf. I don't remember the brand of this yarn, but I will never use it for another scarf. It took for-ev-er!
I finally visited the dentist of February 5th to let him drill on a cavity that I have had for a couple of years. Dental visits make me more nervous now than they used to. After last February's oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth, I am still a bit paranoid.
On Wednesday evening, we had a fellowship meal at church. Sometimes I make something complicated, that night, I just made homemade macaroni.
Thursday, February 7th, while Brooke attended her gymnastics, I attended a camera class to learn how to capture images in something other than the "auto" mode. I figured since I have had my camera for three and a half years, I should know how to take a picture in "manual" by now.
 Although my tooth had been irritated since Tuesday's visit to the dentist, we journied over to the Tivoli Theatre in Chattanooga on Saturday the 9th.
We watched C.S. Lewis "The Screwtape Letters". We also ate at Famous Dave's for the first time while in Chattanooga and shopped for a bit at the mall.
The Tivoli is BEAUTIFUL. I wish we would have had time to take more photos of the theatre.
 My hair is getting longer. This is the longest I have let it grow in the last fifteen years. No desire to chop it off just yet. I'm not sure why.


No comments:

Post a Comment