Sunday

Concert Recap

I don't know where the time has gone over the last four days. I didn' t even get a chance to come back home and take a nap Thursday morning after dropping the kids off at school (to catch up on the sleep I missed Wednesday night from the JB concert).
I spent Thursday  cleaning the house, going for a wax and pedicure, and going to lunch with my mom.
Friday evening, we debated on going to the fair, but it was just too hot. We went for dinner at Chili's and called it a night.
Yesterday was another hot one. I heard on the news that this year is officially the hottest year on record...and I believe it. We went to lunch with Mildred, Nan and Paradise at O'Charley's yesterday. There was a good storm that came through around 8pm that helped cool the air for a little while.
Another good rain system came through at lunch today while the kids and I were at my moms, but everything quickly heated back up as soon as the sun came out. Stroker, the kids and I went to Mildreds for a good home cooked meal around 4pm. Brooke and I made two laps around the park with Heather and Aysiah just before dark. I need to start doing that again every day, but I probably won't.
Anyway, how was the concert you ask?!?
EXCELLENT!..There were a couple of girls that we didn't know that performed before Sean Kingston and Iyaz. JB didn't hit the stage till almost 9pm and he performed till about 10:40. That was the absolute loudest event that Stroker or I have ever experienced. Here are a few of the blurry pictures that I took.
Here are a couple of snippets that I recorded at the concert. These are not very good quality, but it's enough footage for us to reminisce on what a great time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment